House for Sale
Hamptons Inspired Luxury Beach Side Living
Property ID 2002670Showcasing flawless interiors, a spectacular indoor/outdoor design on a highly desirable 759m2 allotment with great aspect, this immaculate home offers its new owners the ultimate easy-care lifestyle.
Upon entry it is immediately apparent the love the sellers have bestowed upon this property.
Featuring fresh, cool tones throughout, marvelous polished timber flooring, picture-perfect French doors and those idyllic high ceilings for ample space, light and airflow.
There are three well-proportioned bedrooms serviced by a stunning, vibrant main bathroom, extra spacious, open-plan living and dining drenched in natural light and a beautiful 2 Pac kitchen with sleek stone benchtops and all the modern day essentials for the savvy home cook.
Boasting an effortless flow, the indoors melt into the outdoors with an exceptional rear deck just perfect for afternoon relaxation, family evening dinners or weekend entertaining.
Occupying such a sought-after slice of land spanning 759m2, there is also excellent opportunity here to add a pool, granny flat, large workshop/shed or further extend the home for extra living space - The choice is completely up to you!
Propped within the golf precinct family friendly neighbourhood of Clontarf, the location simply completes the picture. Living here you will be within easy reach to an array of amenities including local shops and cafes, family parks and of course the waters-edge.
A small snapshot of features bound to impress include:
* Beautifully renovated inside and out
* French doors, polished timber floors and high ceilings
* Light filled, open plan living and dining
* Gorgeous 2 Pac kitchen with stone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances
* Three good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Additional multi-purpose room with separate access, perfect use as home office or rumpus/play room
* Spacious and beautifully renovated main bathroom
* Internal laundry with an additional toilet
* Exceptional rear deck with servery through to kitchen
* Extra spacious, fully fenced backyard
* Rear garden shed
* Tandem remote lock-up garage with through access to backyard
* Flat 759m2 allotment with so much space - add a pool, granny flat or both!
* Plus much more
Only by an inspection can one truly appreciate all the fabulous features this stunning home has to offer.
There is simply nothing left for you do to, but move in and enjoy all that is on offer. Whether you are a first time buyer, retiree, investor or young couple - This home will certainly cater to all your needs.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing contact Dwight Colbert or Antony Thompson today.
We look forward to meeting you at 34 Long Street in Clontarf.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.