House for Sale
Picture Perfect Character Filled Cottage on Junior
Property ID 2001764Greeting you with its lovely white picket fence, beautiful gardens of frangipanis and gardenias along with its picture perfect cottage facade, it is immediately apparent the love the owners have bestowed upon this delightful home.
Exuding all the character and charm of its era, the appeal continues right throughout the home, with polished timber flooring, casement windows and beautiful high ceilings just to name a few.
A true Northgate gem offering humble and homely beginnings for first time buyers, and/or a great opportunity for the savvy investor - This property is sure to be a crowd pleaser amongst buyers and is a must to add to your inspection list.
There are two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a generous front sunroom, spacious lounge area, neat and tidy bathroom and the heart of the home - a gorgeous updated kitchen with beautiful timber tops, ample cupboard space and quality appliances including gas cook-top.
Stepping out through feature timber-framed doors to the rear of the home, you will find a large covered deck boasting charming cottage-style railings and a leafy outlook over the backyard. An additional paved patio is also tucked to the back of the yard for further space to relax and entertain.
Positioned on a generous 422m2, the grounds are fully-fenced with lovingly maintained gardens providing privacy and serenity.
The property sits within a family friendly locale of thriving Northgate with easy reach to local schools, shops and cafes, public transport, Brisbane Airport, Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee beach, Brisbane Grammar playing fields, walking/bike tracks and 15-20 mins to Brisbane city.
Key features certain to impress include:
* Beautiful cottage character and charm
* Light and bright with neutral tones to suit any style or taste in dcor
* Polished timber flooring
* Character window casements and doors
* Gorgeous high ceilings
* 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Additional sunroom, perfect use as home office / study
* Light and airy main living area with near-new split system air-conditioning
* Beautifully updated kitchen with feature timber benchtops, white cottage-style cabinetry and quality appliances including gas cook-top
*Neat and tidy main bathroom
* Large, private rear deck through feature timber framed French doors, ideal for entertaining
* Continuous flow gas hot water system
* Fully fenced 422m2 with additional fencing to separate the front and rear yard space - great for kids and/or pets
* Beautiful, well-kept gardens
* Convenient side access for the car, boat or caravan
* Close proximity to all desired amenities
If you are looking for an affordable purchase within an increasingly sought after location, but still want something that is quite special and unique, you will most certainly find it here!
Do not delay, for further information and arrange your private viewing, contact Dwight Colbert today.
We look forward to meeting you soon at 10 Junior Terrace in Northgate.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.