House for Sale
Immaculate Family Living on Hopkins
Property ID 1980023Beautifully presented and immaculately kept, the Dwight Colbert team are proud to present this stunning North Facing, modern designed family home, perfectly located in a thriving pocket of Virginia on the Wavell Heights border.
Surrounded by many new builds and quality renovations, this cleverly designed home incorporates the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home.
The ground level consists of expansive living and dining areas with a seamless connection to the large, outdoor alfresco area with the upper level consisting of four spacious bedrooms an additional large living space- perfect for parents or teenagers retreat as well as a gorgeous light filled sunroom overlooking the backyard.
Boasting a neutral and stylish colour palette with stunning wooden style flooring throughout upstairs and modern tiling on lower level, the home has been finished to absolute perfection and will easily accommodate all tastes in furniture and dcor.
Privately positioned and immaculately landscaped, this stylish residence provides the perfect amount of space and highly desirable features that are essential for quality, relaxed family living- one step inside and you will not want to leave.
Further benefits bound to impress include-
* Expansive open plan living and dining areas with seamless connection to outdoor alfresco area
* Stylishly designed modern kitchen with feature splashback, caesarstone benchtops, vast island with double sink, stainless steel dish washer, quality stainless steel appliances, gas stove cooktop and ample preparation and storage space
* Spacious, fully covered outdoor alfresco area seamlessly connecting to the kitchen whilst overlooking backyard
* Large, internal laundry with loads of storage and bench space and easy access to side of property
* Separate generous study room with ceiling fan
* Separate spacious powder room
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Remote double garage with internal access to home
* Additional storage space under staircase
* Gorgeous Master bedroom including ceiling fan, feature wooden style flooring and expansive WIR connecting through to spacious ensuite with good sized walk in shower, plenty of storage space, and frameless mirror
*Additional three spacious bedrooms all with feature wooden style flooring, ceiling fans and built in robes, with 4th bedroom including a balcony overlooking front yard
* Additional large fully carpeted living area perfect for parents or teenagers retreat
* Large, main family bathroom with separate bath and large glass shower on upper level
* Separate W/C
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Light filled sunroom overlooking backyard
* Beautifully landscaped and low maintenance gardens
* Cleverly designed retractable flyscreen garage door
* 2 Large sheds with plenty of workshop and storage space
* 2 Good sized planter boxes perfect for growing fruits, vegetables, herbs etc.
* Wooden style flooring throughout upstairs and modern tiling throughout lower level
* Neutral colour palette, downlights and high ceilings throughout
* Security screens throughout
* Full ducted air conditioning throughout
* 405sqm block
* Surrounded by quality new builds and renovations
* Fully fenced and secure
* Side access to yard
* Level and low maintenance yard with nothing more to be done
Located in a highly desirable Virginia pocket on the Wavell Heights border and only minutes to Chermside Shopping Centre, this beautiful family home has so much to offer the most discerning of buyers and only by an inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits this marvellous home has to offer.
The position is fabulous, with close proximity to reputable local Schools, Public Transport, Brisbane Airport and Gateway Motorways along with Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee Beach, and Walking/Bike tracks.
Awaiting new owners; simply move in and immediately enjoy this gorgeous home and family friendly location.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 16 Hopkins Street in Virginia.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.