Eclectic Virginia Gem on 604m²
Property ID 1988459When lifestyle is a priority this charismatic abode proves a winner!
Renovated with flair whilst still retaining the signature character of its yesteryear, here you will find a unique property gem that is both fresh and funky, yet humble and homely - The perfect combination for something quite special.
Its interiors are light-filled and airy with open-plain living and dining, three generous bedrooms, and an excellent kitchen that flows out to a private alfresco patio and seemingly endless and evergreen backyard.
The location simply completes the package, boasting a whisper-quiet street position that is just moments to lovely family parks, local shops and cafes, public transport and sought after schooling.
Whether buying as your next family home or ideal investment, the lifestyle and location are guaranteed to please.
Further benefits bound to impress include:
* Three generous sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, two with built-in wardrobes and the main with split-system air-conditioning
* Open-plan lounge and dining space with split-system air-conditioning
* Large kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cook-top, and ample bench and cupboard space.
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Freshly painted inside and out
* High ceilings and feature character cornicing
* Character casement windows allowing ample natural light and air-flow
* Private rear patio for outdoor entertaining
* Extra generous backyard with established gardens ranging from Frangipani and Lavender to Lime trees and Rosemary
* Enviable 604m2 allotment
* Close proximity to all amenities including parks, shops and cafes, public transport and schools.
Situated in one of Virginia's thriving locations, surrounded by many quality homes and renovations and in a lovely neighbourhood, if you are looking for your next family home or solid investment then an inspection is an absolute must!
The position is fabulous! Virginia rail and various bus services are also within walking distance, along with being only minutes away from endless parkland, Gateway Arterial, Brisbane Airport, DFO and local shopping amenities such as the vibrant Nundah Village, Toombul Shopping precinct and the newly refurbished Chermside Shopping Centre.
For further enquiry or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 23 Hulme Street in Virginia.