House for Sale
Outstanding Opportunity in Blue Chip Parkside Location
Property ID 2031338Gracious, spacious and full of character, this much loved four bedroom post war home is available to the market for the first time in approximately 40 years and is an absolute must to inspect.
An ideal opportunity to live, renovate or rebuild (Subject to Council Approvals), the home is nestled within a quiet, family-friendly locale on a generous 625m2 corner block with two street access.
Showcasing classic storybook charm from the double gable, weatherboard facade, through to the high ceilings, character cornicing, selection of living spaces and easy care level lawns. The home is ready to be enjoyed as is and presents exceptional potential for the future.
The floorplan is particularly generous with four bedrooms, a selection of formal and informal living and dining areas, large dine-in kitchen, separate sunroom or study-nook and updated main bathroom.
Let your imagination run wild with the many opportunities this home has to offer.
Benefits bound to impress include:
* Four bedrooms with ceiling-fans, three with built-in wardrobes, one with split-system air-conditioning
* Extra spacious, open plan living and dining filled with light and capturing lovely breezes
* Separate formal front light filled lounge room
* Large eat in kitchen
* Neat and tidy, updated bathroom
* Additional light-filled sunroom or study-nook
* Generous outdoors with ample scope for entertaining options
* Single lock-up garage with storage and work-bench
* Two additional carports
* Generous internal laundry
* Solar hot water and 5000L rain water tank
* Fully fenced and low-maintenance 625m2 corner allotment
* Much more
This home is the very definition of exceptional value with close proximity to reputable local schools, public transport, Brisbane airport and gateway motorways along with Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee Beach, and Walking/Bike tracks.
Located in a highly desirable, family orientated Virginia pocket, this exceptional family home and location has so much to offer the most discerning of buyers and only by an inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits this home has to offer.
For further information and to arrange a viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 52 Royal Street in Virginia.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.