House for Sale
Entertainers Delight with Spectacular City Views
Property ID 2015414With its breathtaking city backdrop and a design that maximises effortless indoor/outdoor flow, this beautiful, character home captures the true essence of family living and entertaining.
Boasting high ceilings, polished timber floors, feature character cornicing and plantation shutters throughout, matched with an updated, modern colour palette and beautifully renovated kitchen and bathroom, you will be absolutely delighted with the seamless combination of old-world charm and modern, stylish appeal.
The heart of the home has been framed around the open plan living, dining, kitchen and spectacular rear entertainers' deck that draws in those stunning city views. Impress family and friends all year round as you lounge, dine and entertain with complete ease.
The kitchen has had a sleek and stylish renovation and showcases a light and bright design, quality appliances, soft-close 2 Pac cabinetry and bi-folding timber servery window to the alfresco area.
The three bedrooms are of great proportions, one with walk-in wardrobe, one with recently installed built-in wardrobe and two with split system air conditioning. A superb, modern bathroom is ideally located for easy access from all areas of the house.
The home is fully-fenced and set back from the street with beautifully manicured, tropical gardens of agaves and palms that frame an extra spacious backyard that has room for the pool, kids swing set, trampoline and more.
The location is ultra-convenient, having you just minutes from an array of local shops, cafes, parklands, public transport, quality schooling and Westfield Chermside.
A true entertainer's dream, come home to the carefree lifestyle you have always desired.
Key features bound to impress include:
* Three generous bedrooms, bedroom one with walk-in wardrobe and air conditioning, bedroom two with built-in wardrobe, bedroom three also with air conditioning
* Modern colour palette throughout with polished timber floors, plantation shutters, high ceilings and feature character cornicing.
* Beautifully updated, stylish main bathroom
* Fully renovated kitchen with gas cooktop, quality appliances, seamless 2 pac cabinetry and servery window
* Open plan living and dining with air conditioning
* Spectacular rear deck via beautiful timber-framed bi-folding doors with picturesque city views
* Extra spacious backyard, fully fenced and landscaped
* Desirable 647m2 allotment
* Two car accommodation
* Water tank
* Recently added insulation
* Recently added shutters/screens to rear deck and side of house
* Close to all amenities plus so much more.
For further information and to arrange your inspection contact Dwight Colbert today.
We look forward to meeting you at 250 Rode Road in Wavell Heights.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.